Digital Skills: Web Analytics (Accenture)
Course type = Free Course Language = English
Course format = Online Self-paced Course rating = 4.7/5
Duration: 2 Weeks
Commitment: 2 Hours/Week
Explore the world of analytics and develop skills to grow your career
Running a successful online business often requires a good working knowledge of web analytics. On this course, you will explore the basics of analytics, different types of analytics and why they are important for the business. You will discover concepts including segmentation and benchmarking and explore five steps to creating a measurement plan.
You will also learn the processes involved in creating a successful online business, including measuring objectives, outcomes and continually improving. And finally, you will learn how to apply analytics, looking particularly at Google Analytics.
Week 1 – Introductory analytics
Explore different types of analytics and why they are important for business
Review the processes, including measuring objectives and outcomes, to continually improve your product or business
Week 2 – Techniques
Define segmentation and benchmarking
Explore five steps to creating a measurement plan
Learn to apply analytics by looking at some challenges for businesses
Practise how to start using Google Analytics
What will you achieve?
- Describe what analytics is
- Explain why analytics is important for business
- Identify the different types of analytics including descriptive, diagnostic and prescriptive
- Describe the various web analytics processes and metrics used to measure online success
- Describe the segmentation process and explain why it is a useful analytical technique
- Identify the challenges faced by businesses in getting the right data
- Describe what Google Analytics is and explain why it is a useful tool
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone with an interest in web analytics who is looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
A PDF certificate of Achievement to prove your success when you’re eligible