Apply for live projects from real-life business problems
Why Live Projects are important for students?
1. Establishing mutually beneficial relationships between the industries which are seeking young and innovative people with a fresh perspective on management and students who get to hone their classroom learnings and insights by blending them with real-life business challenges.
2. Providing you with a variety of opportunities, both for networking and learning.
3. A good opportunity for students to nurture conceptual, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills. It helps them experience leadership and application of classroom knowledge in real time environment.
4. Live projects set the right stage where skills can be transformed to performance. It helps the students learn detailed operations of particular industry. They help students to understand the real world issues and use their skills to solve them.
5. Companies actively look for candidates who have the ability of committing to activities, people, groups, and causes.
6. The real world problems of an organization or its competitors could be a world away from each other and could be all the more different from what is being taught in the classroom.
Features & Benefits
Gain practical domain specific skills to boost your career.
Earn ceritification on project completion
Mock job interview to prepare you for job placement.
Recommendation on Linkedin and soft copy on company letterhead.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the duration of the live projects?
Typically the live projects are between 4-8 weeks. Certain live projects will need more duration depending on the complexity of the business problem, the solution and availbility of mentor and students.
Is it an internship or a job?
Live Projects are different from an internship or a job. Live Projects allow students to work on real life business problems to develop and upgrade domain skills. Students can work remotely on the solution with help of the mentor. Internships are typically looked from hiring or recuitment point of view for a potential talent.
I want to apply for live project but my domain is not available, what can I do?
If you want to apply for a live project in a particualr domain which is not listed in our current live projects, then you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will find a live project for you to help you learn your domain skill.
Is there any stipend for the live projects?
There is no stipend for the students for working on the live projects. Only deserving and dedicated students would get an opportunity to work on these live projects to develop thier skills and prepare themselves for the corporate jobs.
Students will get the below perks:
1) Work with highly experienced core team
2) Linkedin Recommendation and Live Project letter
3) Ceritifcation of project completion in your domain
4) Mock interview parctise for job interview
What is the process for getting a live project?
Student needs to carefully fill in the live project application form by providing all the details. Once the application is received, our team will get back to you in 48hrs to review the application and provide the results of shortlisting. If you are shortlisted, project details, ways of working, tasks will be emailed. Student may be asked to make a small payment towards registration so that only serious and deserving students work on the live projects. Once the registration is done, the live project will start and a menor will be assigned with whom the students will work closely